Jul 12, 2017

Unforgettable Garden Wedding Table Settings

For me these garden wedding table settings are so stunning and something I won't soon forget. I want to dine on these gold-rimmed china plates near the beautiful pink and white azaleas we grow here in Virginia that were tricked into blooming early because of the heat. I want to drink Blackberry Merlot from golden vintage goblets under the shade of the flowering dogwood trees. An indoor reception makes you wonder - how long will this big party last? Do I need to order one more lemon drop martini ASAP before the bar shuts down and the band plays "So Long, It's Been Good To Know You"? An outdoor garden wedding reception suggests - stay and linger, breathe in the perfume of these red garden roses. This is the day of our dreams, so let's make these magic moments last.



 
 
 
Don't Miss!

No comments: